Contact / Bookings
Student Registration Form 2012 – This can be emailed to the office
Risk Assessments and Operating Procedures – Please contact the office
Theory courses and practical training are separate modules. Theory modules can be taken at anytime. It is recommended you have completed some theory training before higher practical levels such as the RYA Dayskipper. Deeper theory and practical training will not be combined in our practical courses. You are however welcome to challenge an exam with prior correspondance study.
Practical course handbooks are not included in your practical course cost.
All Training manuals can be ordered from us at the time of booking.
- You are not considered registered until receipt of your application and at least a deposit payment is made
- All courses require a deposit, 50% of Total Cost at time of booking
- Final payment is due 60 days before your course start date
- Courses running over 10 days require payment in full at the time of booking
- There is no refund for cancellation made 60 days or less prior to the beginning of the course*
- Cancellations made outside the 60 days will be refunded less a $250 booking fee
- There is no refund once the course has started
- Courses postponed due to low numbers: VIMA will retain a deposit paid until the final payment due date
- Courses cancelled by VIMA: A full refund will be made
- The Directors of VIMA reserve the right to refuse an Applicant’s booking for any reason
* Your full payment remains redeemable towards a course valid within one year of deposit payment date
Vancouver Island Maritime Academy
PO BOX 23091
Cook Street RPO